Making sense of senior living options can be an involved process, so we created these resources and information-packed downloads to help you put the pieces of the puzzle together. Each resource is designed to answer your most important questions in a way that makes sense. After reading, we hope you’ll feel more empowered to make the best decision for yourself or your loved one!
Family Resources from The Argyle
Paying for Assisted or Independent Living – READ MORE
Finances are an important part of choosing a senior living community. Whether you’re researching for yourself, an aging parent, or a loved one, know that you can balance affordability and quality care.
Discovering the Right Senior Living Level of Care – READ MORE
Whether you choose Life at The Argyle or opt for another community, it’s important to understand the differences between senior living communities.
10 Questions to Ask When Interviewing a Senior Living Residence – READ MORE
Please read this easy-to-follow 10 question document that covers everything you’ll need to help you make a decision.
Warning Signs Your Elderly Parent is No Longer Safe at Home – READ MORE
Knowing when it’s no longer safe for an aging parent to live at home isn’t straightforward, and the red flags aren’t always obvious. Things like exhaustion and hygiene are hard to identify when a parent is living alone.
- 2-1-1 Colorado – https://www.211colorado.org/
- Denver Area Agency on Aging – https://drcog.org/programs/area-agency-aging
- Colorado State Government – https://www.colorado.gov/
- Benefits Check-Up – https://www.benefitscheckup.org/
- Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) – https://www.cms.gov/
- Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) – https://www.va.gov/
- Medicare – https://www.medicare.gov/
- Social Security Online – https://www.ssa.gov/
- Official Website of the United States Government – https://www.usa.gov/
Contact us to schedule a tour – we’d love to meet you!
Call today to schedule a tour 303-455-9513
I love living at The Argyle – the staff is so helpful – Mary S.